Skip to Contents

Welcome to VATECH! Kyocera Medical!

-

Last November 24, 2014, 15 Japanese Distributors from Kyocera Medical Corporation visited the headquarters of VATECH in Korea.

kmm

They carry VATECH product line; such as PaX-i, PaX-i3D and PaX-i3D Green; in Japan.

Most of them are sales people who have sales experience with VATECH products, so they were very interested and amiable towards our company. During the factory tour, they asked a lot of questions based on their experiences in the field.

What the visitors liked the most is the stability of the VATECH products.

A sales person who sold the first Picasso-Trio (PreVista: brand name in Japan) participated in this tour as well. They said equipment was installed in Fukuoka in 2007 and is still working well.

The visitors were especially interested in the technology of our new products.

They were highly impressed by VATECH’s capability to manufacture its own CT sensors.

It is our hope that through their visit, they were able to gather useful information that helped them to gain trust and confidence in our company and products.

The purpose of this event is to achieve sustainable growth in key global markets.

For inquiries regarding our events or products, please email us at [email protected]

-

Move Top