Skip to Contents

Edison in Dental X-ray Imaging System, PaX-i3D Green

-

Notorious eccentric, Edison, His other name, Genius

Genius is 1% inspiration, 99% perspiration.”

• Thomas Edison -

•  

• However, being a genius was never anticipated in his childhood.

Out of overflowing curiosity, he harbored eggs and tried to hatch them.

Like a fool, he could never be taught. Heard that he was expelled in elementary.

1920 , “Ghost Detector Machine” was published in the famous science magazine.

The inventor is none other than Edison.

Before he died, he had tried to prove the existence of ghosts.

Thomas Alva Edison (February 11, 1847 – October 18, 1931) Inventor of the light bulb that shines brightly at night in the city. A typical genius who holds 1,300 patents.

The modifying word “genius” does not always fall for him.

At the time, the United States Science and Technology was certainly not to the level in comparison to Europe.

In particular, genius scientists of the European physics in the late the 19th century to the early 20th century such as the Curie couple, Albert Einstein, Heisendberg, and others were competing against each other.

Through curiosity and experimentation, inventions were created in the United States that overshadowed Europe as a pioneer in applied technology.

Since 1987, an award established after his name is given to the most innovative technologies in the world.

Edison Awards (Since 1987~)

The award is given to innovative and creative original products and technology throughout the world.

An independent jury composed of experts from the academe and the industry selects the final winners.

Great innovation award is given in recognition to companies that commercialize products, and boasts a colorful past winners.

In 2015, it awarded GE, LG, Dow Chemical Company, Logitech, Lenovo, Hyundai, 3M, etc.

• [Resource: Website of Edison Awards] 

•  

Categories range from applied technology to transportation.

Among them are in Science l Medical l Dental fields.

Edison believed that in the future, the doctors will focus more on health promotion and disease prevention rather than the treatment itself.

“The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest his patients in the care of the human body, in diet, and in the cause and prevention of disease.”

- Thomas Edison-

In recognition of its contribution for a more secure X-rays in contrast the conventional equipment, for both the patients and the global environment.

In 2015, VATECH won an Edison Award in the dental field.

Low dose ensures patients safety

Dental CT scans might produce up to 29,000 cancers in the future..

- By Dr. Michael Greger, Sep. 2013 -

“When I found out that all of the major components were still highly focused on image quality, ease of use, low radiation and low scan time. I understood that this was the ideal device for my institute.

We can provide the best possible care for the patient from the information obtained in each and every scan, without sacrificing image quality”

- Dr. Todd Engel -

The key feature of PaX-i3D Green is as below.

•  1.Ultra Low Dose
  •  2. FDA Cleared for Pediatric Use
  •  3. 5.9 sec Scan Time
  •  4. High Resolution CMOS Sensor
  •  5. Eco-Friendly

-

Move Top