Skip to Contents

VATECH Global at IDS 2015

-

The biggest IDS of all time have been successfully finished.

[VATECH Global staff]

The biggest IDS of all time have been successfully finished.

According to the Press release from Kolnmesse, this exhibition records the highest growth in the number of visitors, exhibitors and exhibition space.

Around 138,500 visitors from 151 countries and 2,201 exhibitors from 56 countries in the International Dental Show 2015 – a further increased level of internationality and high decision-making competence of the visitors - an increased number of orders placed at the trade show - the industry demonstrates its innovative power and expects IDS to provide many sustainable business impulses.

[Source: Press release of 36th International Dental Show, Cologne]

[VATECH Global Exhibition space]

“Environmental and eco-friendly” was the main concept of the VATECH booth, which is related to the Green CT brand. Therefore, furniture was installed and planted trees adorned the booth for visitors feel cozy and comfortable.

Same as the previous IDS, we ran both Meeting zone and Display zone.

The i-series products (PaX-i, PaX-i3D, PaX-i3D Green) and EzRay were displayed as steady sellers.

Also, EzSensor Soft and i-Clean were showcased this year as new products.

The trade and the users were extremely interested in innovative products and technologies.

[EzSensor Soft zone]

You can see the panoramic view of our booth and a glimpse of our IDS activities in our social networking sites.

Check out our YouTube Channel and take a look at our booth,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nl5bziae1hA

The International Dental Show particularly recorded strong growth in the number of visitors from the Near and Middle East, the United States and Canada, Brazil as well as from China, Japan and Korea. The business in the South East European market, especially Italy and Spain, has also increased noticeably."

[Source: Press release of 36th International Dental Show, Cologne]

-

Move Top