Skip to Contents

VATECH Brazil at JABRO 2014

-

The nineteenth JABRO (XIX Jornada da Associação Brasileira de Radiologia Odontológica) was held at Vitoria city in Brazil from 23rd to 25th of October.

jabro

Various congresses for radiologist and exhibition about dental imaging industry were composed for this event.

Especially, it is the first exhibition just after VATECH Brazil achieving ANVISA registration.

PaX-i and PaX-i3D were displayed for this exhibition and EzDent-i and Ez3D-i were also introduced to Brazilian radiologist for the first time.

Before the event, VATECH Brazil was focused on public relations and advertisement by sending DM (Direct mail) and advertising on academic journal.

The previous customers who had PaX-400C & PaX-Uni3D were highly interested in our presence in Brazil.

New customers were more impressed on high quality image and easy & intuitive software.

Radiologists from not only Brazil but also from other countries like Chile, Peru were participated in.

VATECH Brazil opened facebook page (www.facebook.com/vatechbrazil)

By this, VATECH Brazil will continue to communicate with customers.

This event is purposed of achieving sustainable growth in key global market.

We hope visitors of the event had useful information.

If you have any question about our event or products, please contact us by e-mail.

-

Move Top