Skip to Contents

PaX-i Series have been registered to ANVISA

-

We are happy to announce that “PaX-i Series : PaX-i, PaX-i3D, PaX-i3D Green” are now available to purchase in Brazil from August 19, 2014.

anvisa logo

We are happy to announce that “PaX-i Series : PaX-i, PaX-i3D, PaX-i3D Green” are now available to purchase in Brazil from August 19, 2014.

It was officially announced by newspaper of Brazil “Diario Oficial da Uniao – Suplemento”

ANVISA is the Brazilian institution in charge of coordinating and inspecting the health and sanitary conditions of products and services commercialized in Brazil.

And also responsible for the approval of products and services subjected to health surveillance for commercialization, implementation and production in the country.

This is very meaningful that VATECH Brazil achieved the regulatory authority of Brazil which is the biggest country of South America.

The full name of VATECH Brazil is ; VATECH BRASIL EQUIPAMENTOS DE ODONTOLOGIA & MEDICINA, IMPORTACAO, DISTRIBUICAO E CENTRO DE ASSITENCIA TECNICA LTDA.

If you are interested in our products, please do not hesitate to contact as below.

(VATECH Brazil E-mail: [email protected])

-

Move Top