Your Partner For Digtal Clinic
YOUR PARTNER FOR DIGITAL CLINIC,
- Ultra-Slim for Easy Positioning
- Patient Oriented Design.
- Trustworthy Image
|Pixel Size||29.6 μm|
|Theoretical Resolution||17 lp/mm|
|Dynamic Range||12 bit|
|Active Area(WxL)||Size 1.0 _ 20 x 30 mm
Size 1.5 _ 24 x 33 mm
Size 2.0 _ 26 x 36 mm
|Dimensions(WxLxT)||Size 1.0 _ 25.4 x 36.8mm (1.00 x 1.45 inch)
Size 1.5 _ 29.2 x 39.5mm (1.14 x 1.55 inch)
Size 2.0 _ 31.3 x 42.9mm (1.23 x 1.69 inch)
|Thickness||4.8 mm(0.19 inch)|
|Cable Length||2.7 m|
1. Ultra-Slim for Easy Positioning
Slim, CMOS ensures that patients are as comfortable as possible.
- Placing and positioning a sensor in the patient’s mouth is still challenging.
- Over the years digital sensor technology has been improved to achieve patient comfort.
- VATECH R&D Center found out the thickness that minimizes pain from the test, and lead the technology maintaining the thickness while using CMOS chip.
2. Patient Oriented Design
Rounded corner design allows maximum comfortable placement against soft tissue.
- Patients feel pain because delicate oral mucosa gets pressure from a hard sensor corner. Rounded corner can reduce that pain. But it has a possibility of reducing active image area. This is the technology that sustains the perfect balance between them.
- Ergonomically designed sensors in 3 different sizes meet the needs of various cases. The rounded & cut edges provide best possible comfort for the patients. The Vatech’s unique size 1.5 sensor fits almost all patients.
3. Trustworthy Image
EzSensor Classic provides the image for accurate diagnosis and treatment planning.
- EzSensor Classic covers a wide range of exposure setting, capturing a consistent and diagnosable image. With our high sensitivity sensor, you can capture a diagnosable images under any conditions, even when using old X-Ray sources. Patients can get advantage of the lower radiation.
- Thanks to the high contrast, it could be possible to look inside different density(opacity) in detail. Moreover, you can distinguish interproximal carries from the image easily.